Monday, May 6, 2013

Weekend fun


This weekend was a blast. Sawyers mom came up and Saturday we ran around all day doing a little bit of shopping and then on Sunday we went to the Thunder vs. Grizzlies. It was sooo much fun. We had been to a Thunder game before but just during the regular season. A playoffs game is so much more fun. Sunday night when we were getting ready for bed we both talked about how the weekend went by way to quick. I like days like that because it keeps my mind busy and I don’t have time to sit and think about things.
 

On another note I decided to email Dr. M on Friday to see how she felt about working along side with Dr. KK depending on her findings. So hopefully I hear back from her soon. If not that’s okay too. OU also called me on Friday to let me know they sent my records out so woohoo. I am hoping to get everything in the mail to Dr. KK by atleast this Friday but surely sooner. We are getting closer and closer. J

No comments:

Post a Comment