Monday, May 20, 2013

Just an update


It seems like it has been forever since I have last updated on here. I guess that’s a good thing considering I have been so busy. I really enjoy it when we are so busy because then I don’t have time to sit and think about things. We re-did our flower bed since the one we did last year was over taken my weeds. This year we did so much better of a job and it looks awesome. Sawyer and I kept saying “I love the flower bed much more this way” And let me tell you it took us about 5 days to finish it. We were both sore for about a week afterwards.  We used red mulch instead of the dark brown I picked last year. Still kept the same type of shape but we built the wall up a little bit. Last year we just put these pavers around it and mulch was always in the yard. Now the mulch can’t blow out! WOOHOO. Well I mean I guess technically it can blow out but it won’t be as easy. You won’t lose an eye when you’re mowing the lawn now because wood chips won’t be flying everywhere. We would have to wear goggles just to mow because those chips would fly every direction. Mavyn seems to like the flower bed too. She is always walking all over the flowers and peeing in the flower bed rather than the yard. It is so hard to stay mad at her tho because she is so stinkin’ cute.
I also finally got my medical records and new patient info sent over to Dr. Kwak-Kim (pronounced “kwa” not Quack) HAHA! I followed up with them on last Tuesday to ensure they have received my textbook in the mail. And when I say text book I’m not even kidding. It was the same size as Sawyers chemistry book. And It was a chemistry book for nursing majors. So you know that thing was HUGE!! They did receive it and said they would contact me in about 2 weeks. They have to put together my file, verify insurance, the Dr. has to look over it, etc. I then asked about how far out the appointments are and she said about a month. So the good news is that we are still looking at the end of June beginning of July. WOOHOO!!!! Now we are just waiting on that call to give us our date for the appointment!!! We have decided to kind of make it a vacation type thing when we go to Illinois. We are driving instead of flying. Not to just save money but to go on a roadtrip and see things along the way. We are also going to buy this thing called the City pass. It’s one price for 5 different attractions. On the 4th and 5th ticket you had to pick between 2 places, but we have already done our research and decided where we are going! So not only are we super excited for our appointment but we are also excited for our vaca. Also we have decided not to board Mavyn while we are gone since she has always been everywhere with us. Tiki and Juicy are used to being boarded so Mavyn gets to go too!!!

On another note I did get in contact with Dr. M to discuss further treatment with her under Dr. Kwak-Kims protocol (assuming she says its OK to proceed under treatment). I was a little shocked with her response considering I did tell her it could include IVIg, intralipids, or other meds and treatments she may not approve of. Check out her response below.
 
Mother’s day was also great. Went to church at my gmas church which we LOVE to go to, and then we went to the country club for lunch then over to my moms house to hang out for the rest of the day. I thank God every single day for the family he has blessed me with. They have all opened up their arms and welcomed Sawyer into our family.  I can’t wait until Sawyer and I have our own cute little family together. J
 

No comments:

Post a Comment